Simplifying Research Management
Managing research activities in an institution is a complex and time consuming job.
Our powerful intuitive cloud-based solution is designed with research administrators in mind. Vidatum Academic fulfills the needs of researchers and administrators in all stages of the administrative process.
Discover our Comprehensive Research Platform
Complete visibility over the entire project life cycle covering the entire pre-award and post-award processes to project closure.
Extensible data capture allowing for customised forms by project type, submission type, and other criteria.
Integration with HR, finance, university websites, online data sources, data warehouses, and many others.
Powerful workflow engine to accurately control submissions, monitor approvals, and record history of all changes.
- Vidatum Implements Ethics Review System for Irish College of General PractitionersVidatum has announced the successful implementation of an ethics review system for the Irish College of General Practitioners (ICGP), the professional body representing over 4,200 general practitioners (GPs) in Ireland. The ethics review system, developed by Vidatum in collaboration with the ICGP, streamlines the ethical review process for general… Read More »Vidatum Implements Ethics Review System for Irish College of General Practitioners
- (no title)James Cook University Selects Vidatum for Advanced Research Management Solution Vidatum is proud to announce that it is partnering with James Cook University (JCU), a leading institution renowned for its research excellence. JCU is ranked in the top 2% of universities worldwide and has an international reputation for the… Read More »
- The University of Warwick’s automated timesheets from Vidatum fulfill funder requirements and achieve substantial savings.With a growing research program and anincreased number of funding proposals, theUniversity of Warwick needed an efficient way tocomply with funder requirements for accuratetimesheets.The legacy system for timesheets was not fit forpurpose given increased level of research andrequirements by funding bodies. It involvedmanual timesheets using spreadsheets, manuallysharing timesheets with… Read More »The University of Warwick’s automated timesheets from Vidatum fulfill funder requirements and achieve substantial savings.
- Vidatum to partner with EARMA at annual conference in PragueWe are very excited about exhibiting at the upcoming #EARMA Conference in Prague and connecting with fellow participants to share our latest innovations. We look forward to meeting colleagues from the research management profession and sharing ideas and innovations. 24-26th of April 2023Register and view the event programme: https://lnkd.in/eKkkQJSV
- Garret Byrne joins Vidatum as DirectorWe are pleased to announce the recent appointment of Garret Byrne as our new Director. Garret is leading our Strategy and Business Development and is focusing on developing new markets and sales channels. Garret is a seasoned business leader with deep experience in Strategy, Corporate Finance, Business Development and Operational… Read More »Garret Byrne joins Vidatum as Director